Top 10 Areas that need it most part 2
So if the last post left you hungry for more, and you are feeling really good about what you've accomplished so far...here's the rest of the areas that my clients need the most help with:
6) CLOSETS. I get asked to do a LOT of closets. Shirts, shoes, pants, accessories, if you aren’t careful and don’t have an easy way to deal with them, pretty soon you can’t find what you are looking for. Ask any woman who has 6 black tops….because she couldn’t find the one she wanted. It winds up costing you a lot of extra money this way too.
7) The MASTER bedroom. Believe it or not, I get a lot of calls to help with the Master Bedroom. Don’t we all wish our bedrooms were Pinterest-worthy? But a lot of times we are just too busy to deal with it, so then we don’t…it needs to be sustainable.
8) Kid’s rooms—your kids will learn valuable life skills if you teach them to get and stay organized. No more lost homework, where’s-my-backpack, I-can’t-dind-my-other-tennis-shoe…
9) The LIVING room. There are some homes that have just delightfully clean and uncluttered living rooms. It’s the first room that people see, but if you are not careful it can be the first room where everything gets dumped in too.
10) Saving the best for last…the GARAGE. Garages can be the hardest room to organize. It’s not an actual room in the house, it’s by nature a storage room, and usually holds large items. It seems like very few people actually park their cars there any more. Be careful that it doesn’t become the “out-of-sight-out-of-mind” part f your home. Maintaining it every week is a lot easier than purging it once a year.
It's important to remember that just like you family,
Each room has its own unique personality and flavor. Stick with what makes you comfortable and keep it maintained. Let me know if you need help.